And of course, Hunter loves the beach as well!
One of my favorite summer treats is a Sno Cone. The funny thing is, Tallahassee does not sell Sno Cones ANYWHERE! Crazy, huh? So we always have to make a trip to Frost Bites to get one.
Rylee Faith is growing so fast and thinks she is Ms. Big Britches. Rylee was playing in the living room while I was in the kitchen. The next think I know, she pulled up on the couch! I ran to get my camera and caught her letting go of the couch and standing by herself! She is also waiving hello and bye bye. She can clap her hands on command and she will mimic you. She is such a happy baby. My sister kept her today and said her cheeks should be hurting from smiling and laughing so much.
Hunter is spending his spring break at my grandparents house in Alabama. He says he is staying forever but I'm just waiting for his phone call saying "Can you please take me to mommy's house now?" As he did last time he stayed with my grandparents. :) I have to say though, to be 4 years old, he does really well being away from home. Even with Rylee, I think Luke and I are both bored. Rylee and I went grocery shopping and it was such a breeze! The bagger asked if he could help us out and I actually declined! I miss my little buddy though and I'm going to get him in a couple more days even if he isn't ready to come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment