Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rylee is One!!


Sweet Rylee Faith had her 1st birthday this past Saturday. We had a fun party with our friends and family and I will post pictures later. My camera died half way through so my sister is e-mailing hers. Rylee had her 1 year check up on Monday and all is well! Stats:

Weight: 20lbs (She stood on the big girl scale so I'm sure there should be a few ounces added in there)
Height: 30.5 inches
Appetite: The biggest of all! This girl will eat everything, and she'll eat all day long! Olives, tomatoes, pasta, deli turkey, you name it!
Talking: She says Mama, Dada, Bubba (for brother), and byebye sometimes
She has started taking several steps at a time and gets a little more confident each day. I'm sure in a week, I'll be running after her!
Wears size 9-12 month clothes
Hates wearing hair bows :(
Has a little attitude and will let you know very quickly when she doesn't get want she wants
Sleeps from about 8pm-9am (Blessed, I know!)
She doesn't meet a stranger and still the happiest baby I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment