Hunter:
40.2 lbs
42 inches tall
He is in the 95th percentile for height!!! I guess he gets that from his Big Pop
Rylee:
13.5 lbs
24 1/2 inches tall
She is in the 50th percentile for both weight and height. It is funny comparing the two. At Hunter's four month visit, he was 16.2 lbs and 27 inches long putting him in the 85th percentile! I guess Rylee is taking after her Gam or Nana...
Rylee smiles, coos, and laughs all the time and is such a happy baby. She is laid back just like her brother and just goes with the flow. She can almost roll over from her back to her tummy. She gets about 3/4 of the way over then needs a little push. She did roll from her tummy to back in the middle of night but that must have been a fluke because she hasn't done it since. We are beginning to cloth diaper part time until I can build up her diaper stash. Cloth diapering is much easier than I thought and I love knowing I'm not putting those harsh chemicals on her little bum. When she does wear a disposable, she wears a size two. She wears size 3-6 months clothes but they just barely fit her! I have to roll up all of her pants. She sleeps all night (thank you Jesus!) from about 9pm-8am.
I'm much more confident this time around than I was with Hunter. I was afraid to take him out anywhere by myself, I couldn't even ponder the thought of breastfeeding in public, and I didn't know how in the world I would change his diaper if we were out and about. With Rylee, we are out of the house pretty much everyday, I've learned to be discreet about breastfeeding so I will feed her wherever, and I finally discovered changing her diaper in the car! I don't think I could ever change her in a public bathroom... gross. Having two kids is much easier than I thought and maybe because Big Brother is such a "good helper", as he says. They amaze me everyday!
| Little future cheerleader |
| Handsome young man |
No comments:
Post a Comment