So I’ve decided to give this blog world a whirl. Probably because I have nothing else to do in my life, right? WRONG! I’ve got two kids: Hunter will be 4 in December (where has the time gone?!) and Rylee is 4 months old (again, where has the time gone?! I was just in the hospital last week!) So between taking care of them, my wonderful Hubby, running a household, and oh yeah, my 40+ hour job a week, I would call myself a busy lady. But everyone seems to be apart of the blog world so I thought “Why not?”… just another thing to do.
I’m sure this blog will be mostly about my children because they are the most special and exciting people in my life. Sadly, my maternity leave ends and I go back to work next Monday. It will be quite a transition since I have somewhat gotten into a “Stay at Home Mom” routine, but I love my job (and benefits) so I’m determined to give my job 100% and my family 200%. Hopefully this blog will let me get things off my mind and some of you other working moms, or stay at home moms, can relate. I’ll try to aim for 1 blog a week…
No comments:
Post a Comment