Sunday, January 9, 2011

So Called Crazy Life

So maybe I can't commit to blogging as much as I'd like. Ever since starting back to work full time on December 7, I hardly have time to breathe! My day starts at 5:10 a.m. and doesn't stop until approximately 9:00 p.m. And litterally, I'm going 90 to nothing 16 hours! So here is a little catch-up...

We had Hunter and his cousin's 4th birthday party at Zoinks. The kids had a blast!

We celebrated Christmas and attended many Christmas festivities such as the
Victorian Christmas and Elf Night


We celebrated my sister's graduation from FSU... congrats Kait!!

We saw all of our family for Christmas

We attempted a family Christmas picture but they all turned out like this...
We saw a few small snow flurries!!

And we went to the Chick-fil-A Bowl in Atlanta and watched the Noles woop up on South Carolina!!


Little Miss has her six month check-up tomorrow so later this week I'll do a post all about her. Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. I need to add you to my google reader! :) love the blog!!
    that Christmas card picture attempt is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete